- vibram five fingers women shoes on Scam baiters: better than the spammers they’re scamming?
- http://xkreditx.org on Net Neutrality – The FCC Ruling and Its Impact on Developers and Libraries
- kredit on Scam baiters: better than the spammers they’re scamming?
- onlinekreditz2.info on Net Neutrality – The FCC Ruling and Its Impact on Developers and Libraries
- Contact on Net Neutrality – The FCC Ruling and Its Impact on Developers and Libraries
Category Archives: copyright
During this quarter, we have covered a variety of social issues related to our class topics. The most impressive event to me was a 24 hour blackout by major websites against U.S.’s anti-piracy legislation; SOPA and PIPA. Fortunately, SOPA and PIPA are hibernating … Continue reading
Paramount Pictures didn’t write the novel The Godfather, but it might as well have, as far as the Puzo estate is concerned. In 1969, Paramount purchased the copyright rights to The Godfather from its author, Mario Puzo, with the agreement … Continue reading
Sometime last Friday (February 24th, 2012), the LA Times’ Culture Monster released word that Shepard Fairey, creator of the unofficial, but completely iconic “HOPE” image during the 2008 Obama campaign, has officially been sentenced to six months in prison, a year … Continue reading
The Borromeo String Quartet has gone digital. No more paper sheet music. No more furious page-turning timed with exact precision to keep from missing a note. No more fear of compositions falling off the music stand or pages sticking together. … Continue reading
Recent class discussion has touched upon the fact that when we spend money on digital goods, be it hardware or software, we aren’t really “buying” it. The money that we give is at best a lease payment. We don’t have … Continue reading
A children’s author and guest speaker at UW’s iYouth Conference this past weekend, shared her stories of success in both traditional publishing and self-publishing. Before her hour-long session ended, she pulled up the Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) website and demonstrated … Continue reading